Hope you're well. Apologies my posts have been far and far between this week, it's been a busy week, but I have lots in store for you all so stay tuned. This evening I have yahoo's top 10 best budget beauty buys.
Browsing the internet a few evenings ago, I came across this article which I felt the need to blog to you all. Yahoo have selected 10 beauty products which they believe sit nicely in the top 10 beauty products for under £10. These products are as follows:
- Matte Powder Blush (Revlon) £7.99
- Skin Tint (Topshop) £10.00
- Gel Liner (Avon) £4.00
- Dove Nourishment Shea Body Butter £3.40
- Lycra Pro Nail Polish (Rimmel) £4.59
- Master Piece Waterproof Mascara (MaxFactor) £8.99
- Daily Calming Facial Lotion (Palmers) £5.95
- Eyeshadow Palette (MUA) £4.00
- Long wear satin lipcream 'Thaila' (MeMeMe) £8.50
- Hot Cloth Cleanser (Superdrug) £2.99
So what do you think; do you think yahoo have selected the best beauty products for under £10.00? Or do you think there are far better products on the market for under £10.00? I really would like to hear what you all have to say.